3. Content All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Repwell. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Repwell. Repwell has taken every care in creating the content of this website to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and all products have been accurately and fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. We have also made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. The dimensions given are approximate only. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Repwell disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Repwell shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
4. Password/account security you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Repwell shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
5. Terms of Sale by placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods, which you ordered, have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
6. Website Links you may link to our home page provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site. We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents so cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
7. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Repwell and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners and where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Repwell.
8. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Repwell, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
9. Variation Repwell shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
10. Complaints please let us know via email if you have any complaints or comments and we will endeavor to respond to you immediately.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Returning Free Gifts with Purchase and Promotional Packages. We occasionally offer promotional packages and free gifts with purchase. If you would like to return an item for which you received a free gift, you must also return the free gift in order to receive a refund. We reserve the right to deduct the value of the gift item from the total value of the refund. Where an offer is subject to a minimum purchase, this will include the total value of the order including shipping. When the free item offered is a printed product ie a bag, styles are selected at random based on stock availability at the time of ordering. We are unable to fulfill specific requests for designs.
13. Discounted offers/coupon codes cannot be stacked within any one transaction; this means that only one offer or code can be used per transaction. Repwell reserves the right to cancel any purchase they feel abuse this code or discount rule. 3 for 2 offers, is to purchase any three items, either site wide or on specific categories dependent on promo,and receive the cheapest free. Items must be brought at the same time and discount is automatically deducted at the check out. Offer does not apply if one item is subsequently returned. Offer is for a limited time only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
14. We use Sage Pay to collect and process transaction information, please see their security policy here: www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy